Mary Bikini Bottom - Sky Blue
Free shipping to Germany on orders above 100€ (Mainland EU Europe over 175€)
Here it is - Mary, the “can’t go wrong with” kinda bottom. Our Mary Bikini Bottom is comfy to the touch, timeless & forever flattering. Mary sits slightly higher, comes fully lined, and offers moderate coverage. Some may say it’s the ultimate summer staple, we agree. Put it on and wear it on repeat, you won’t get tired of it - and that’s a promise.
Our model in the first pic is wearing a Size L (Height: 1,62m). Mary is true to size. So when in doubt, go for your usual size. For more info on sizing, scroll down for a detailed size guide.
MATERIALS & FEATURES
Double-lined & seamless finish to give a second-skin feel
Provides moderate coverage
Designed in Germany & ethically manufactured in Portugal
Crafted with sustainable ECONYL® yarn - a 100% regenerated and infinitely regenerable nylon
Made from abandoned fishing nets, fabric scraps & other waste materials
Premium Italian fabric (78% Regenerated Nylon, 22% Elastane)
Offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun
Achieves Oeko Tex Standard 100, meaning it is free from any harmful chemicals
We donate 10% of profits to Rainforest Trust to help protect the most threatened rainforests and saving endangered species.
Waste is only waste when you waste it - that’s why we try our best to re-use our old shipping boxes. If you don't mind receiving your order in a previously used box, please add an order note with the comment "RE-USE". Order notes can be added in the cart tab.
|Size||Hip||Front length||Pants size (EU)|
|XS||86 - 90cm||23cm||34|
|S||90 - 94cm||25cm||34/36|
|M||94 - 98cm||27cm||38|
|L||98 - 102cm||29cm||40|
|XL||102 - 106cm||31cm||42|
- Hand wash in cool water instead of machine washing to help reduce micro fibre shedding and fabric wear
- Please use a Guppyfriend if you opt for machine washing
- Avoid spin drying. Squeeze off excess water and line dry in the shade
- Avoid contact with harsh abrasive surfaces
- Avoid wearing our swimwear in pool/spas treated with harsh chemicals
- Don't iron, wring, soak or bleach
- If needed, use mild natural detergent. We recommend Seepje products
- Mend when broken
- Handle with love