Kenja: 1.75M / SKenja is 1,75m tall and is wearing a Size S. Bonnie is true to size. So when in doubt go for your usual size.
Jess: 1.62M / MJess is 1,62m tall and is wearing a Size M. Bonnie is true to size. So when in doubt go for your usual size.
Bonnie Bikini Bottom - Black | €65
For those who like more coverage, but don’t want to compromise on style. Our Bonnie Bikini Bottom perfectly contours your hips, stomach and waistline - without cutting in. Pairs extremely well with our Mila & Naomi tops.
Second Skin Feel -
Truly feels as soft and natural as a second skin with our double lined materials
Premium Italian Fabric -
78% Regenerated Nylon (ECONYL®), 22% Elastane
UPF 50+ Protection -
Offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun for worry free tanning
- Fitted waistband for added shape
- Provides a seamless finish
- High-waist style
- Achieves Oeko Tex Standard 100, meaning it is free from any harmful chemicals
Get the Set
Germany 4.95€ I Free shipping over €100
Germany (Express)* 9.95€
EU - Mainland 9.95€ I Free shipping over €175
Switzerland 13.95€ (more info)
Check out our Shipping & Returns page for a full list of regions & conditions.
*Delivered within one business day, if you order before 2 PM. Does not include deliveries on weekends and holidays.
While we hope that you will love your new Narah Soleigh piece(s), if for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return any item(s) within 28 days of the delivery date. Please note that we do not cover return shipping costs.
For more information please go to our Shipping & Returns page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - we are always happy to help.
- Hand wash in cool water instead of machine washing to help reduce micro fibre shedding and fabric wear
- Please use a Guppyfriend if you opt for machine washing
- Avoid spin drying. Squeeze off excess water and line dry in the shade
- Avoid contact with harsh abrasive surfaces
- Avoid wearing our swimwear in pool/spas treated with harsh chemicals
- Don't iron, wring, soak or bleach
- If needed, use mild natural detergent. We recommend Seepje products
- Mend when broken
- Handle with love
- Since it is not chemically treated, organic cotton may shrink with washing. To avoid this, wash cold (max. 30 degrees) and only when necessary
- Wash and iron inside out
- Stick to natural detergent. We recommend Seepje products
- Avoid spin drying, line dry in the shade
- Wash similar colours together
- No ironing on print/embroidery
We at Narah Soleigh are proud to be an official Conservation Circle Member of Rainforest Trust, one of the world’s most effective conservation charities. Thanks to you, we are able to frequently donate to Rainforest Trust’s Conservation Action Fund, a fund used to support and protect endangered species, threatened rainforests and other tropical ecosystems around the world.
Waste is only waste when you waste it - that’s why we try our best to re-use our old shipping boxes. If you don't mind receiving your order in a previously used box, please add an order note with the comment "RE-USE". Order notes can be added in the cart tab.