Janna: 1.73M / MJanna is 1,73m tall and is wearing a Size M. Amara is true to size. So when in doubt go for your usual size.
Amara Midi Skirt - Black | €115
Made for breezy summer days. The Amara midi skirt is a high waisted style with an elasticated waist and midi-length. The high side slit elongates your legs perfectly whilst the buttery soft fabric feels like a second skin and makes you want to wear it on repeat.
Amara is expected to drop in mid-June.
Flattering fit -
Lightweight & buttery soft fabric, which stretches in a way that perfectly adjusts to your body.
Premium Organic Fabric -
95% TENCEL Modal / 5% Elastane Exclusive touch with high elasticity and perfect stretch recovery.
Oeko Tex Standard 100 -
Meaning it is free from any harmful chemicals
- Slim fit
- Side slit
- High-rise fit
- Rib structure
Get the Set
Germany 4.95€ I Free shipping over €100
Germany (Express)* 9.95€
EU - Mainland 9.95€ I Free shipping over €175
Switzerland 13.95€ (more info)
Check out our Shipping & Returns page for a full list of regions & conditions.
*Delivered within one business day, if you order before 2 PM. Does not include deliveries on weekends and holidays.
While we hope that you will love your new Narah Soleigh piece(s), if for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return any item(s) within 28 days of the delivery date. Please note that we do not cover return shipping costs.
For more information please go to our Shipping & Returns page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - we are always happy to help.
- Hand wash in cool water instead of machine washing to help reduce micro fibre shedding and fabric wear
- Please use a Guppyfriend if you opt for machine washing
- Avoid spin drying. Squeeze off excess water and line dry in the shade
- Avoid contact with harsh abrasive surfaces
- Avoid wearing our swimwear in pool/spas treated with harsh chemicals
- Don't iron, wring, soak or bleach
- If needed, use mild natural detergent. We recommend Seepje products
- Mend when broken
- Handle with love
- Since it is not chemically treated, organic cotton may shrink with washing. To avoid this, wash cold (max. 30 degrees) and only when necessary
- Wash and iron inside out
- Stick to natural detergent. We recommend Seepje products
- Avoid spin drying, line dry in the shade
- Wash similar colours together
- No ironing on print/embroidery
We at Narah Soleigh are proud to be an official Conservation Circle Member of Rainforest Trust, one of the world’s most effective conservation charities. Thanks to you, we are able to frequently donate to Rainforest Trust’s Conservation Action Fund, a fund used to support and protect endangered species, threatened rainforests and other tropical ecosystems around the world.
Waste is only waste when you waste it - that’s why we try our best to re-use our old shipping boxes. If you don't mind receiving your order in a previously used box, please add an order note with the comment "RE-USE". Order notes can be added in the cart tab.