Maya Bikini Top - Army Green Reversible
Free shipping to Germany on orders above 100€ (Mainland EU Europe over 175€)
Ready to spice up your swimwear drawer? Our versatile Maya Bikini Top features fully adjustable, thin straight line straps as well as a back tie to conveniently adjust the width. Not in the mood for a bralette? That’s cool, just take the drawstring and tie it in front to get yourself a different shape. Flirty, fun, and cut to perfection, Maya will become your ultimate go-to swimwear top this summer.
Our model in the first pic is wearing a Size XS (Cup Size: 70B/32B, Height: 1,65m/5’4”, Bust: 81/32”). Maya is true to size. So when in doubt, go for your usual size. For more info on sizing, scroll down for a detailed size guide.
MATERIALS & FEATURES
A reversible top style that can be worn printed or in plain Khaki
Flattering cut for all cup-sizes
Designed in Germany & ethically manufactured in Portugal
Crafted with sustainable ECONYL® yarn - a 100% regenerated and infinitely regenerable nylon
Made from abandoned fishing nets, fabric scraps & other waste materials
Premium Italian fabric (Uni fabric: 78% Regenerated Nylon, 22% Elastane, Printed fabric: 78% Recycled Polyester, 22% Elastane)
Offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun
Achieves Oeko Tex Standard 100, meaning it is free from any harmful chemicals. Learn More
We donate 10% of profits to Rainforest Trust to help protect the most threatened rainforests and saving endangered species.
Waste is only waste when you waste it - that’s why we try our best to re-use our old shipping boxes. If you don't mind receiving your order in a previously used box, please add an order note with the comment "RE-USE". Order notes can be added in the cart tab.
- Hand wash in cool water instead of machine washing to help reduce micro fibre shedding and fabric wear
- Please use a Guppyfriend if you opt for machine washing
- Avoid spin drying. Squeeze off excess water and line dry in the shade
- Avoid contact with harsh abrasive surfaces
- Avoid wearing our swimwear in pool/spas treated with harsh chemicals
- Don't iron, wring, soak or bleach
- If needed, use mild natural detergent. We recommend Seepje products
- Mend when broken
- Handle with love