Emma Bikini Bottom - Army Green Reversible
Second Skin Feel -
Truly feels as soft and natural as a second skin with our double lined materials
Premium Italian Fabric -
Uni fabric: 78% Regenerated Nylon(ECONYL®), 22% Elastane, Printed fabric: 78% Recycled Polyester, 22% Elastane
UPF 50+ Protection -
Offers UPF 50+ protection from the sun for worry free tanning
- A reversible style that can be worn both printed or in plain Army Green
- Provides a seamless finish
- Comes in our signature daisy floral print
- Achieves Oeko Tex Standard 100, meaning it is free from any harmful chemicals
- Please note that we don't use the golden metal plates anymore
Our model in the first pic is wearing a Size S (Height: 1,68m/5’5”, Waist: 62/24.5”, Hips: 90/35.5”). Emma is true to size. So when in doubt, go for your usual size. For more info on sizing, scroll up for a detailed size guide.
PS: While the color in the video may seem rather grayish, the actual color tone is Army Green - as seen in the pictures.
We donate 10% of profits to Rainforest Trust to help protect the most threatened rainforests and saving endangered species.
Waste is only waste when you waste it - that’s why we try our best to re-use our old shipping boxes. If you don't mind receiving your order in a previously used box, please add an order note with the comment "RE-USE". Order notes can be added in the cart tab.
- Hand wash in cool water instead of machine washing to help reduce micro fibre shedding and fabric wear
- Please use a Guppyfriend if you opt for machine washing
- Avoid spin drying. Squeeze off excess water and line dry in the shade
- Avoid contact with harsh abrasive surfaces
- Avoid wearing our swimwear in pool/spas treated with harsh chemicals
- Don't iron, wring, soak or bleach
- If needed, use mild natural detergent. We recommend Seepje products
- Mend when broken
- Handle with love
- Since it is not chemically treated, organic cotton may shrink with washing. To avoid this, wash cold (max. 30 degrees) and only when necessary
- Wash and iron inside out
- Stick to natural detergent. We recommend Seepje products
- Avoid spin drying, line dry in the shade
- Wash similar colours together
- No ironing on print/embroidery
Germany 4.95€ I Free shipping over €100
Germany (Express)* 9.95€
EU - Mainland 9.95€ I Free shipping over €175
Switzerland 13.95€ (more info)
United States $10
United States (Express) $20
*Express shipping Germany: Delivered within one business day, if you order before 2 PM. Does not include deliveries on weekends and holidays.
For orders outside of Germany, import taxes, customs fees and charges may be levied by the destination country which are not covered by Narah Soleigh.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
While we hope that you will love your new Narah Soleigh piece(s), if for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return any item(s) within 28 days of the delivery date.
Please note that we do not cover return shipping costs. Don't hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com in case you have any questions - we are always happy to help.
We are happy to replace items if they are defective or damaged or if you would simply like to exchange an item for a different size. Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us which item(s) you would like to exchange.
Note that we cover the costs of sending the exchanged item to you, while you cover the initial return shipping. This only applies for orders to Mainland EU Europe.
For more information please go to our Shipping & Returns page or send us a message at email@example.com.