Paula: 1.75m / SPaula is 1,75m tall and is wearing a Size S. Penelope is true to size. So when in doubt go for your usual size.
Mary: 1.68m / SMary is 1,68m tall and is wearing a Size S. Penelope is true to size. So when in doubt go for your usual size.
Penelope Turtleneck Knit Sweater - Forest Green | €120 €96
Get ready to be wrapped in 100% organic cotton. Our Penelope Knit is the perfect piece for colder days & can be worn loose or tuck with your favourite pair of pants. The ribbed turtleneck feels like a soft scarf and can be worn rolled or scrunched, without being too tight around your neck
True to Size -
Relaxed fit & slightly cropped to be perfectly sized for your everyday comfort
Premium Organic Fabric -
100% Organic Cotton
Oeko Tex Standard 100 -
Meaning it is free from any harmful chemicals
- Comfy fit around the neck
- Dropped shoulder & subtle puff sleeves
- Rib stitch pattern & fold over turtleneck
Get the Set
Germany 4.95€ I Free shipping over €100
Germany (Express)* 9.95€
EU - Mainland 9.95€ I Free shipping over €175
Switzerland 13.95€ (more info)
Check out our Shipping & Returns page for a full list of regions & conditions.
*Delivered within one business day, if you order before 2 PM. Does not include deliveries on weekends and holidays.
While we hope that you will love your new Narah Soleigh piece(s), if for some reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return any item(s) within 28 days of the delivery date. Please note that we do not cover return shipping costs.
For more information please go to our Shipping & Returns page or send us an email at email@example.com - we are always happy to help.
- Hand wash in cool water instead of machine washing to help reduce micro fibre shedding and fabric wear
- Please use a Guppyfriend if you opt for machine washing
- Avoid spin drying. Squeeze off excess water and line dry in the shade
- Avoid contact with harsh abrasive surfaces
- Avoid wearing our swimwear in pool/spas treated with harsh chemicals
- Don't iron, wring, soak or bleach
- If needed, use mild natural detergent. We recommend Seepje products
- Mend when broken
- Handle with love
- Since it is not chemically treated, organic cotton may shrink with washing. To avoid this, wash cold (max. 30 degrees) and only when necessary
- Wash and iron inside out
- Stick to natural detergent. We recommend Seepje products
- Avoid spin drying, line dry in the shade
- Wash similar colours together
- No ironing on print/embroidery
We at Narah Soleigh are proud to be an official Conservation Circle Member of Rainforest Trust, one of the world’s most effective conservation charities. Thanks to you, we are able to frequently donate to Rainforest Trust’s Conservation Action Fund, a fund used to support and protect endangered species, threatened rainforests and other tropical ecosystems around the world.
Waste is only waste when you waste it - that’s why we try our best to re-use our old shipping boxes. If you don't mind receiving your order in a previously used box, please add an order note with the comment "RE-USE". Order notes can be added in the cart tab.